Vishwa Bharti Shiksha Evam Shodh Sansthan is one of India’s largest independent and youth volunteer non-profit organizations. Vishwa Bharti Shiksha Evam Shodh Sansthan was founded on August 15, 2015 by a small group of young friends with a strong passion to change society as it is today and build a better India for tomorrow. The organization provides socially-conscious students and young professionals a platform to serve society and to bridge the gap between the learned and the unlearned through education.
Our volunteers educate and mentor children from orphanages, slum and village community centers in Maharashtra, New Delhi, Rajasthan etc to give them a better future, which will benefit them as well as our country. The learning experience is mutual – our volunteers gain perspective and the experience to mould themselves into tomorrow’s leaders. At Vishwa Bharti Shiksha Evam Shodh Sansthan, we believe that our children and volunteers are the latent potential that India needs for a bright and prosperous future.
Our mission is to Change Today … Change Tomorrow
Our goals are:
• To open the doors of Primary Education for “unreached children” without access to it.
• To integrate children who are marginalized by poverty and lack of education into mainstream society.
• To provide low-literate or illiterate youth with the power to earn a regular and decent livelihood.
• To provide Health & Hygiene Services to slum children and communities.
• To provide Developmental Services to slum communities, primarily by empowering women and the marginalized, and building awareness about the importance of education and upliftment of the girl child.
• Empowerment: Through health, education and community development services, we enable the poorest of poor especially children, youth and women to become empowered to help themselves, as opposed to being charity cases.
• “All-Round Care”: We provide for a healthy mind, body and soul. From medical attention to education to compassionate social workers and teachers who serve as guides & mentors.
• “Joyful Learning”: We teach enjoyably via role play, songs, essays etc for better retention, motivation & to ingrain a joyful work ethic in the children
• Sustainability: We start a new project only when we have resources to see it through.
• Commitment: in Employees, Partners, Patrons. We go wherever we are needed. We do whatever is needed.
Vishwa Bharti Shiksha Evam Shodh Sansthan’s core values define our culture, beliefs, principles and practices in the conduct of our operations and dealing with our stakeholders. Our vision, mission and goals are aligned with our value system. These values are influenced by the individual values and beliefs carried by the founders, management, employees and volunteers of the organisation.
Proactive – We are here because of the challenges that persist in society. Instead of waiting for good to miraculously happen, we are and will continue to proactively take initiatives.
Nurture– We believe our role is to nurture the skills, talents & values in our stakeholders – children and volunteers; to develop the leadership potential in them and to help build a better future for our nation.
Empathy– We take an empathetic view in addressing the needs of our society. We encourage our volunteers and children to develop empathy and other essential qualities of humanity such as respect for all.
Inspire– Our passion and commitment to the cause we work for and associate with, not only drives us but inspires society at large to create the change we envision.
Volunteerism – We promote volunteerism as a way of life among the people of this nation and help in channelising their energy and potential towards the cause.
Team Work – We believe that team work will help us achieve the best possible outcomes and overcome challenges effectively. This includes developing mutual trust, working in harmony, providing constructive feedback towards individual and team development.
Continuous Improvement – By constant learning, creativity, innovation and feedback, we believe a culture of continuous improvement will help in creating a bigger impact.
Ethical – We stand on the foundations of an ethical environment guided by equality, integrity, trust and transparency.
Eco-conscious – Our conscious efforts in creating awareness on environmental protection and preservation through community action.