Do you believe in natural methods of healing? Do you feel the urge to spread awareness about keeping the body safe and healthy?
People are shifting toward natural therapies and healthy lifestyles as there is a belief that modern medicine can heal them temporarily, but will cause problems in the future.
The idea of natural methods is good but it is not as simple as it sounds, because to heal a part of the body, one needs to understand everything about the problem and also the solution which he is going for.
That’s where the study of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences comes into place. MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is one of the many colleges that can provide you with appropriate knowledge and opportunity in this field.
MVM Naturopathy college in Bangalore is a new BNYS College in Karnataka which is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Table of Contents
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Overview
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Admissions
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Courses
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Fees
- MVM Naturopathy College Bangalore Education Loan
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Placements
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Rankings
- Facilities offered
- Contact Details
- Questions about MVM Naturopathy College Bangalore
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Overview
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is an initiation of the MVM Group of Institutions. The college was established in the year 2018 under the MVM Group of Institutes to attract budding aspirants toward natural and Vedic study. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Government of Karnataka, Directorate of AYUSH.
|Name||MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences|
|Address||Vikas Layout, Palanahalli, Maruthi Nagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Government of Karnataka, Directorate of AYUSH|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is situated in Yelahanka. The area is surrounded by greeneries as you will find parks on every street and the crowd is very lively for you to enjoy your entire course of time to the fullest. Due to the diverse transportation facility available in Bangalore, travelling to the college is not a big deal too.
Background of the Institute
Shri M. V. Muniraj, the Chairman and Trustee envisioned producing a tradition of educational institutions to achieve excellence in academic development. With such ambitious insights, MVM Educational Trust was registered in 2010, and further, with many other institutes, he initiated the MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences in 2018. Future generations at MVM will continue to be guided and inspired by his excellent leadership skills, extraordinary foresight, and perfect influence to motivate people.
Other Institutes under the MVM Group of Institutes
- MVM College of Pharmacy.
- MVM College of Physiotherapy.
- MVM College of Allied Health Sciences.
- MVM College of Paramedical Sciences.
- MVM Institute of Nursing Sciences.
- MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
- MVM College of Arts, Science and Management.
- MVM Preuniversity College.
- MVM College of Speech and Hearing.
Salient Features of the Institute
- Preferable Location.
- Sprawling Campus.
- Spacious Classrooms.
- Highly Educated Faculty.
- Clinical Training in Multiple Hospitals Nationwide.
- Mentorship Programme.
- Distinguished Hands-on-Training.
- Conferences, Seminars, and Workshops.
- Sports Facility.
- Individual Attention from Faculty.
- Wifi Connectivity.
- ATM Facility.
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Admissions
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Science is a part of the extended MVM Group of Institutes, which is why the admission process and a few other criteria are generalized according to the Group of Institutes.
Step 1: Go to the Institute website and go to the “MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences” webpage.
Step 2: Click on “Apply Now” and fill out the application form (the application form will be in the form of a google form which will require a google id).
Step 3: Check for all the details thoroughly and submit the application.
Step 4: After the submission of the form, the college will send you a confirmation mail.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- The candidate should be at an age of 17 and above.
- Should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry & Zoology included.
- The candidate should have scored an aggregate of 45% and for SC/ST/OBC candidates, a 40% score will be needed.
- Should have appeared and qualified for NEET Examination.
- 10th and 12th Marks Sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Residential Proof.
- Provisional Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (for out-of-state candidates).
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Certificate.
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Courses
MVM Group of Institutes was established with a vision to achieve academic excellence in multiple departments. The reason being said, it has initiated many institutes with a lot of academic courses. Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is one of the courses offered by the MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, an initiation under the MVM Group of Institutes.
BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
The course is designed to prepare the students to learn how to make the body’s natural processes appear in order to protect it from illness and support the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. Ayurveda, anatomy, yoga, acupuncture, and other subjects are taught frequently. The duration of the course is 4.5 years plus 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship.
The 4 and half-year period of theory will be divided into 4 phases
|Phase||Duration (in months)|
|First Year||18 months|
|Second Year||12 months|
|Third Year||12 months|
|Fourth Year||12 months|
Advantages of studying BNYS in MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- Naturopathy Hospital is facilitated by the college.
- Yoga Cure Centre is facilitated by the college.
- Career-related add-on courses.
- Training at their own major hospitals.
- Holistic approach.
Attendance Rule: The college has set a strict rule regarding attendance for the students to be regular with their classes and not lose focus on their future careers. The students are required to have a minimum of 85% attendance in both theories as well as practical classes to be eligible for seasonal and semester exams.
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Fees
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences offers an undergraduate program for a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences. I will provide you with all the essential information on the fee structure, payment mode, scholarship offerings, and educational loans in this section.
The fee structure at MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is
|BNYS||Rs.1,25,000||4.5 + 1-year internship|
Payment Mode: The fee payment can be done via multiple payment modes. Cash or Demand Draft is accepted by the college on the campus itself. The college also accepts online payment for which you can ask the details and pay through Net Banking or NEFT Transfer.
MVM College of Naturopathy provides scholarship to all deserving candidates in order to motivate them in achieving academic excellence. The scholarship offered is subject to the percentage scored in their higher education. Any changes in scholarships are updated on the college website.
|Percentage Score||Scholarship Rates|
|90% and above||INR 25000/-|
|80% – 90%||INR 15000/-|
|70% – 80%||INR 5000/-|
Government Scholarships: If in any case, you are not eligible for the college scholarship, you can also apply for a government scholarship as the college is recognized by the Government of Karnataka which makes it eligible for government scholarships.
Eligibility for Government of Karnataka Scholarships:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent Resident of Karnataka.
- The candidate should be listed in Backward Classes specified by the Central/State Government.
- The University should either be Government, Local Body, Aided Institution or Recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Students accommodated in government hostels or residential colleges are not eligible.
- Candidates will not be eligible for the same course twice.
- For male candidates, 2 male candidates for the same family can apply for scholarships. No restrictions for female candidates.
- Apply online in SSP Software.
- Submit the application with the required documents by uploading a software copy and submitting the hard copy to the concerned university.
- The Principal and Inspection Officer will review for eligibility and contact you online.
- You need to submit the documents to the concerned Taluk Backward Classes Welfare Officers.
- The Taluk Officer will verify the documents.
- Selected candidates will be granted scholarships and the amount will be deposited directly into the student’s bank account.
MVM Naturopathy College Bangalore Education Loan
Educational Loan: If you are planning to go for an educational loan, the MVM Group of Institute will help you to get one. It is not a very difficult process as MVM has a good reputation for the banks to provide the required loan to the candidate. The college will provide you with an admission letter which will include the Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, and Books Fees to submit to your respective bank.
Documents Required for Educational Loan
- Address Proof.
- Income Proof.
- Bank Statement for the Last 6 months.
- Copy of admission letter from the institute with the fee structure.
- Marks Certificate of 10th and 12th.
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Placements
What is the use of studying any piece of knowledge if you can not implement it? Getting a job and building a career is the sole reason one applies to a reputed college and invests so much money in it. The advantage of studying Naturopathy and Yogic Science is that it is a very unique profession and moreover it is accepted by a wide range of people globally nowadays. The need for such therapists and the scope of this profession is increasing day by day which is why getting a job in this profession is not such a difficult task.
Skill Development: Knowing the subject is not enough to be job ready. Few sociological skills are required for anyone to get a job in any field. Even though, MVM Group of Institutes designs its courses in such a way that the students get diverse knowledge on the subject, it also understands the need of the corporate society for its employee. To make its students industry-ready, the institute has prepared a skill development program.
The key skills to be focused on are:
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical and Research Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Adapting to the Environment.
- Ability to Plan, Organise and Prioritise Work.
- Leadership Skills.
- Ability to wear multiple hats.
The skill development program provided by MVM will have the following aspects:
- Computer Skills.
- Customer Service.
- Human Relations
- Quality Initiatives.
- Sexual Harassment.
Placement Cell: To assist graduating students in selecting a professional path that will challenge them and provide them with the opportunity to be their best, central placement cells and individual units at the college level were established in 2001 for the benefit of the students.
They also provide information to students about continuing their education.
Many of their students work as consultants and have their own clinics at different multi-speciality hospitals.
Services provided by the Placement Cell:
- Pre-placement training like resume building and interview preparation for students.
- Medical Guest Lectures.
- Industrial Visits to different Medical Institutions and Hospitals.
- Skill Development Program for the personality development of the student.
- Required training program to develop knowledge about the medical sector.
- Opportunities like summer internships for students in the medical field.
Higher Studies after BNYS: After graduating from BNYS, you can enhance your skills by pursuing the following courses in the field of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy.
- MBA in Hospital Management.
- MBA in Healthcare Management.
- M.D. in Naturopathy Medicine.
- MD in Yoga and Rehabilitation.
- MA in Yoga, Journalism and Mass Communication.
Job Opportunities after BNYS Course: For BNYS, career opportunities are available worldwide. You can find jobs in both government and private sectors. Job openings are available in different organizations like NGOs, Fitness Centres, Clinics, and Hospitals.
Job Roles for BNYS Graduates:
- Yoga Trainer.
- Medical Consultant.
- Naturopathy Doctor.
- Hospital Administrator.
- Yoga Therapists.
- AYUSH Practitioner.
- Medical Officer.
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Rankings
MVM Group of Institutes is one of the greatest educational institutions that serve as the governing body for all of the colleges that fall within its supervision.
MVM Group of Education thrives on offering high-quality instruction and a course module with a focus on careers. With the correct mindset, it is the only Indian College to offer International Placement in Healthcare Clinical Services, UK.
Affiliation and Approvals: MVM Group of Institutes is a huge educational institute offering many academic courses. The achievement of this institute is that with every institute it has initiated, all the colleges are affiliated and approved.
|MVM College of Pharmacy||Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences (RGUHS)||Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Government of Karnataka (GOK).
All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Drug Control Department.
|MVM College of Physiotherapy||Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences (RGUHS)||Government of Karnataka (GOK).
Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP).
|MVM College of Allied Health Sciences||Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences (RGUHS)||Government of Karnataka (GOK).|
|MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences||Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences (RGUHS)||Government of Karnataka (GOK).|
|MVM College of Management and Sciences||Bangalore Central University (BCU)||Government of Karnataka (GOK).|
Library: The college has a huge library centre with a built-in infrastructure to aid students with the collection of textbooks, reference books, CD-ROMs, Journals, and E-Books. The books available in the library are recommended by the AICTE, PCI, RGUHS, and other pertaining bodies.
- Reference Books.
- Circulation of Books.
- Wifi Connection.
- Inter-Library Loan.
- Journal Archives.
Research Labs: Research Labs are built to provide practical training to the students for them to prosper in their respective fields. The labs are filled with appropriate instruments for students to explore and experiment with.
Hostels: MVM Group of Institutes makes sure to give students who live away from the best possible facilities. The accommodation facilities were designed following global standards. The hostels provide spacious, and well-ventilated rooms with separate dorms for boys and girls. The hostel can accommodate around 400 students. The hostel’s cleanliness meets the highest level of hygiene. Mess facilities are also offered to give hostel guests wholesome, nutritious cuisine.
- Wifi Connection is available 24/7.
- CCTV cameras are installed at the hostel’s entrance for security purposes.
- Electricity and Water supply available 24/7.
- Cafeterias are open till 1:00 am.
- Solar Panels are installed to provide hot water.
- Caretakers and housekeeping services are provided in the hostel.
Sports Facilities: The institutes keep a check on both the mental and physical health of their students. Physical activities motivate students to show their talents in sports too. Sports infrastructure within the campus is:
- Basketball court.
- Cricket ground.
- Hockey ground.
- Indoor Badminton court.
- Table tennis.
Address: No.1336/72/2, behind Trident Hyundai showroom, Vikas Layout, Palanahalli, Maruthi Nagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about MVM Naturopathy College Bangalore
1. When was MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences established?
MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences was established in the year 2018 under the MVM Group of Institutes.
2. Is MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences private or government?
The college is running privately.
3. Where is the college situated?
The college is situated in Yelahanka in North Bangalore.
4. What courses are provided by MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences?
The college provides an undergraduate program in Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
5. Which university is the MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences affiliated with?
The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences or RGUHS.
6. Is the college associated with the Government of Karnataka?
The MVM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
7. What is the course duration for BNYS?
The course duration for BNYS is 4.5 years and one year of rotatory internships.
8. Does the college provide scholarships?
The MVM Group of Institutes provides scholarships to its students with subject to the percentage score in their high school examination.
9. What are the facilities offered by MVM Group of Institutes?
The college offers a library, research labs, hostels for both boys and girls, and other sports facilities too.
I think I had given all the information about MVM Naturopathy College in Bangalore. If you want to know about other BNYS colleges in Karnataka, check the list given below.